A few maps showing the ice and snow accumulations.
Here are my snow totals for the storm that will hit Friday into Sunday.
- New York City = 1-3 inches with a little ice and sleet
- Philadelphia = 2-4 inches of snow and mix
- Baltimore = 1-2 inches of then ice over to rain.
- Washington D.C. = 1-2 inches of then ice over to rain.
- Pittsburgh = 1-2 inches of then ice over to rain.
- Boston = 1-2 inches of then ice over to rain.
- Albany = 4-7 inches of snow, maybe a little rain at the end
- Burlington = All snow, 6 inches.
- Cleveland = 3-6 inches of snow, most coming behind the storm as lake snow
- Buffalo = 3-6 inches, snow on the front and back of the storm
- Detroit = 5 inches of snow over to rain
- Indianapolis = 1 inch of snow over to ice then rain
- Chicago = 2-4 inches of snow and mix
- Springfield 2-4 inches of snow then ice and rain
- St. Louis= A little sleet and freezing rain, not much snow.
- Des Moines = 2-4 inches of snow and mix
- Minneapolis = 10-12 inches of all snow
- Milwaukee = 2-4 inches of snow and mix
- Minnesota into Wisconsin = Big snows with mixing mainly across the southern tier of the states. 2-4 inches south to 4-12 inches north.
- Iowa, northern Illinois, Northern Missouri = Heavy snow at the start, going over to some ice and rain then back snow with high winds gusting to 40 mph or better.
- Michigan = Heavy snow on the front end going to some rain
- Northern Ohio and Northern Indiana = 1-4 inches with a little ice then rain.
- Northern Virginia, Maryland – 1-3 inches of snow, ice then to rain.
- Pennsylvania into New Jersey = 1 – 6 inches of snow, over to ice and rain.
- New England – MA, RI, CT = 2-4 inches of snow over to ice then rain.
- New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine = Snow, heavy at times. 4-12 inches depending on location.
Help Support the Blog
Things are tight and I like to keep the blog going so anything helps.