A major storm will hit Friday into Sunday. The storm will produce extreme weather Weather. Here’s what to expect…
- Flooding Rains Southern Plains to the eastern Great Lakes
- Flooding that freezes solid as cold air comes behind it.
- Snow on the north side of the storm….4-8 inches
- Major icestorm Plains, Great Lakes into eastern Canada and the Northeast. Expect Power Outages.
- Tornadoes in Texas and across the South. Severe storms with wind damage and hail all the way to the Mid-Atlantic from Texas
- Record highs in the warm sector.
Help Support the Blog
Help support this blog. It takes time and expenses to provide this blog so any support will be much appreciated.